Lino print (7th and final colour added)

Today, I added the final colour to my church print. I started by created a small print block from an off cut of Lino and cut away to get the shape of a cross to represent the St. George flag. I then used some oil based red printing ink and added some oil to soften the ink. Using a small roller, I gently applied the ink to the block. I then placed the block on top of each print and applied pressure using a barren with about 15 passes of the barren. Below is a photo of the finished relief print. I have learnt a lot by producing this Lino print and hope to produce more prints and improve my technique.