Today, I resumed work on the long awaited St. Georges church lino cut I have been working on these past few months.
I still have another two colours to add which I will be adding next month.
So far I have added the following colours:
- Orange (1/3 Lemon Yellow, 1/3 Vermillion & 1/3 White)
- Light blue (½ Ultramarine & ½ White)
- Lime Green (½ Lime Green & ½ White)
- Dark Green (½ Lime Green & ½ Prussian Blue)
- Light grey (½ Black & ½ White)
I also started work on a new etching which I will reveal in my next post.
You must be logged in to post a comment.